Mountain Equipment Iceline Sleeping Bag - XL
Every bag in the ME Extreme Range has a protective, water resistant outer shell, variable baffling systems and their finest Hungarian goose down. The Extreme Range offers guaranteed persormance in the most demanding conditions.
The Mountain Equipment Iceline Sleeping Bag Tried and tested on the worlds 7000 and 8000m peaks. This bag has been used countless times on the North Col of Everest and packs a real punch for its weight when going big.
• 93/7 Hungarian Goose Down with a minimum fill power of 750
• Drilite® Loft outer shell is durably water resistant to keep snow and moisture at bay
• NEW lighter Ultrasoft lining is durably lightweight and soft next-to-skin
• EXL® top lining improves comfort, loft and thermal efficiency
• Supplied with ultra-light waterproof stuff sack and large mesh storage sack
• Vertical, Box Wall and Slant Wall baffles minimise down migration and maximise loft for performance in the most extreme conditions
• Anatomical hood with HALO baffle to prevent cold spots around head
• 3-Dimensional neck collar and integrated zip baffles help to prevent cold spots and heat loss around the neck
• 7 baffle Bulls-Eye foot piece and Sharks Toe design
• Gemini Plus neck and zip baffles fuse high quality down and synthetic insulation
• Full length side zip with interlocking antisnag baffles
The XL length is designed to fit someone up to 2 metres/ 6ft 6 inches tall.
Total Weight: 1885g
Fill Weight: 1055
Packed Size: 24cm x 36cm
Extreme Temperature: -44°C
Comfort Limit Temperature: -22°C
Comfort Temperature: -12°C
Sleepzone: 3 to -25°C
Available in left and right zip.
For more information on the Mountain Equipment Iceline Sleeping Bag please call the shop.